Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Snow..Or Lack Thereof

I think it must be documented that it is December 2 in Minnesota and there is still no snow in the Minneapolis area. In fact, the grass is still surprisingly green. I have always been one to love the first snowfall...but hate snow for the next 7-8ish months. However...since it is getting closer to Christmastime and the Christmas music is already in full swing on every radio station, I'm starting to wait and watch for that bittersweet first snowfall. As long as I can watch it through the window while wrapped up in a blanket, sipping hot apple cider, watching tv, without having to go drive in it...I will be happy.

2 comments:

  1. it has been 11 months since you have seen it! or am I wrong? I can't remember when you were in Guatemala but I can image it will still be sometime till you have that pretty white stuff over there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I was in guate two years ago..so i definitely saw snow not that long ago. and the ironic thing is...last nite after i wrote this...it started snowing haha! but its already all pretty much melted again!

    ReplyDelete