Thursday, December 10, 2009

I Prefer the Sugar Rush to the Caffeine

Thursdays are "Commuter Days" at Bethel. This means, everyone who commutes to school gets a chance to enter a drawing for free gas money, eat some donuts, meet other commuters, and the best part---free coffee. My favorite part of Commuter Thursdays is the chance to make my coffee just the way I like it---with a little bit of everything. Couple pumps of hazelnut creamer, a splash of half and half, a small pour of french vanilla creamer, and my favorite--peppermint flavoring. Add a little sugar and its JUST right. Oh...I suppose I should add some coffee too. But just a tish. Honestly, the best part of coffee for me, is everything BUT the coffee. Fattening or not, I only drink my version of "coffee" once a week or less, so I don't really care. Call me a little kid, but this is the way I like it. The only thing missing today was some whipped cream and little Andes mints to sprinkle on top!

No comments:

Post a Comment