Thursday, December 17, 2009

Making A Happier Life

For a going away and graduation present from my boss at my work study job on campus, I got the book "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff--and It's All Small Stuff". It's just a little book with a huge potential to change your life in some way or another. I love that it has short, simple suggestions on how to be less stressed and happier in your own well-being and in relationships with others.
Here are some examples I've read so far:
.
Do something nice for someone else, and don't tell anyone about it.
.
Don't interrupt others or finish their sentences.
.
Let others have the glory.
.
Allow yourself to be bored.
.
Once a week, write a heartfelt letter.
.
Smile at strangers, look into their eyes and say hello.
.
Although these are simple concepts...think of how much difference they can make in your life and the life of those you come into contact with every day!
I challenge you to join me in practicing some of these little tips for "making a happier life!"!

No comments:

Post a Comment