Thursday, December 3, 2009

Love at First Sight...


If you know anything about me, you know I love to learn about other countries and cultures. While studying abroad in Guatemala I saw this book at a local touristy book store. I fell in love. It has two full pages dedicated to every country in the world, filled with vibrant, beautiful pictures of that country and its people. I didn't get it the first time I saw it because it was too pricey for my "Guatemalanized" sense of money. However, I could not stop thinking about the book so a couple days later I went and splurged because I knew I would always enjoy it. So far, I have not been disappointed. I love to look through it and escape from Minnesota for awhile. I am amazed by how this book so beautifully portrays the uniqueness of every country. Needless to say, I would highly recommend this book to anyone who truly loves to travel and learn about other countries and cultures!

1 comment: