Thursday, November 19, 2009

Time to Step Out of the Boat?


In response to my very first post...I might soon be stepping out of the boat. I was going to get my ESL Certificate at the U of M, but because of many reasons it probably won't work out. So instead I might take it through LanguageCorps. In Spain. In February for 4ish weeks. I will have to travel by myself and go there not knowing a soul but as of now it seems the way God is leading me. He has closed other doors and seems to be shining his flashlight towards this door I had never noticed before. I have applied, but still need to pray about whether or not I will actually go if I get in. If it is truly where God wants me to go, I will go. It may be scary and my family and I may be nervous...but I would be much safer there than I would be in my own home of that is God's Will.
.
Stay tuned to see if I am led to step--or rather jump--out of the boat =)



Image from: http://www.traveldeal-s.com/admin/images/seville-spain.jpg

2 comments:

  1. hun, just remember, whatever you choose...will be the right decision and your friends and family are here for you :D

    ReplyDelete