Monday, January 28, 2013

Sunday in Seattle.

Yesterday I got to be a tourist in my new city.  

Best looking guy in Seattle, right there. 
I had great tour guides, 
stereotypical Seattle weather, 
found a troll under a bridge, 
saw some Larpers larping 
and....
I even got pooped on by a bird.  
I could have done without that last one, 
but I figure I WAS just walking around in it's natural pooping space, so I couldn't get mad.  


First...we found the troll under the bridge.

Hey now, that's my boyfriend. Be nice.
THAT'S the troll.  And that's a real Volkswagen car he's holding too (for real).

Then we went to the Fremont Street Market.

They had artisans' handiworks outside, and inside was like a big flea market that smelled like grandma's musty attic. 

Gas Works Park. 
This was where we randomly found the LARPERS!! 




Volunteer Park
This was where I realized that people really do get used to the rain here.  There were still runners everywhere, people playing with their dogs....and then there's even me with my soaking wet shoes and socks, still having the time of my life exploring my new city. 
Climbed some stairs...
View from the top! 

My wonderful tour guides. Thanks Jeff and Brittney! 

Today's Lesson: 
My new city is better than your city.  

Just kidding. 

......but seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment