Saturday, January 19, 2013

A little blog on fog.



"Fog (noun): A thick cloud of water droplets suspended in the atmosphere at or near the earth's surface that obscures or restricts visibility." --Google



Let's try that again. Here's my definition:

"Fog (creepy): 1. A thick cloud of water droplets that surrounds the earth and instantly transports one into a real-life horror movie, where behind each tree is a psychotic axe murderer."  Obviously.

2. "The conditions that cause one to drive like an old lady because you can't see the street signs until they are 10 feet in front of you. Especially when you are new to the city." Please don't tell my boyfriend I've been driving slow...

3. "A result of an unfulfilled New Years Resolution, where the clouds have eaten too much Nutella and got so...um..."fluffy", that they are expanding into our very own neighborhoods." Someone please get these things on a meal plan and treadmill.

 4. "A condition in the Seattle area that can be very annoying, because it is actually partly sunny above the fog, but you still can't see past your own driveway, much less Mount Rainier." And that is just mean.                                                                          

This condition has been perpetrating my life and the lives around me for about 3 full days now.  And I'm ready for it to go away.  Although I'll admit: It is sort of pretty in an emo sort of way.  (Can I say that?)

Some of these pictures I took awhile back in MN. But fog is fog, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment