Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I live in Washington now?! Yep, it's true.

So, I live in Washington now! Happy 2013 to me! I still feel like it's just a dream--or like it's just another weekend visit and soon I'll be flying back to Denver.  Sometimes I even still think I should be flying back 'home' to Minnesota. 

But Washington is my new home now. And so far, so good :) 

The past couple weeks have been such a whirlwind. Life has moved so fast with holidays in MN, work events in Miami and St. Louis and then the 21 hour drive through 5 states to move out here....I'm officially [temporarily] sick of traveling.  No more airports or long roadtrips for awhile, please.  




Day 1: 11 hours of driving and gummy worm eating.


Day 2: 10 hours of driving to get to Seattle by 5pm and then celebrate New Years with Josh's friends!


First views of Washington state!


Quincy checkin out his new state. It's no Africa for this African Pygmy Hedgie...but I think he approves.


My first morning living in Washington, and it was SUNNY! :) So I went for a 5 mile run! Gotta love the 40+ degree winter temps! 

So this New Years I haven't really made any huge resolutions besides figuring out a routine and what God has for me in this new chapter of life!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to your new home, Kirsten!! Sounds like you are settling in just fine! Thanks for the update and beautiful views. As always, looking forward to hearing more as God leads. :-)
    Denise

    ReplyDelete