Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Year of Quincy.

Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday Dear QUINCY!
Happy Birthday to You!!

In celebration of Quincy's first year of life...cue the photo montage of Quincy's first year. 


OOooOOohhh, little baby Quincy....here's the first picture I saw of him, when picking out which baby I wanted when my name FINALLY came up on the waiting list (I was on it for like 5 months).

Then, I drove to Fergus Falls to meet the breeder where I first saw my lil hedgie for the first time!! When driving away, I had a teeny tiny glimpse of what it's like to be a parent. 
I was thinking..."She trusts me with this lil guy? I have no idea what I'm doing!"


Quincy on the ride home for the first time!

Auntie Nicole had made a welcome home sign for him!

He has two of the best Aunties a hedgie could ever ask for. 

Auntie Dani and Auntie Nicole

First I was terrified of him and his spikes, but he and I quickly became bffs.

We like to play hide and seek.


And take glamour shots.


He even tried modeling for awhile.


Just kidding..but dang this would make me buy some OJ.


But he was too hard to work with.

He sometimes gets grumpy.



And then he had some weight issues.

Chunky hedgie.



He likes to take baths.

Aka, he hates them.


He likes to celebrate the holidays.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Merry Christmas!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

 And....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
To my little St. Patty's day baby, Quincy Patrick!


Birthday Kisses to Mr. Q!
 So...how is he celebrating his big day, you ask???

Chillin.

2 comments:

  1. oh little Quincy!!!! What a year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE HILARIOUS!! YOU MUST FIND AN OUTLET FOR YOUR CREATIVE WRITING!! :-)

    ReplyDelete