Monday, September 28, 2009

So Today I Had Coffee....


I hardly ever drink coffee. I used to hate it, but after Guatemala I can stand the taste, just not a huge fan. Also, I'm pretty sensitive to caffeine so have opted to stay away. (However, I do have an occasional vanilla frappe because there is not much caffeine and it tastes kinda like ice cream) But today, for some odd reason, I decided to get a white chocolate mocha. It cost me $4.20 which was ridiculous and made me even more thankful I don't drink coffee. I was feelin good--it warmed me up and woke me up. However, about 45 minutes later I noticed a change. My hands started shaking, I had a sudden desire to write on everyones facebook wall (I didn't...) and I would see something and in my mind would say it repeatedly..for example: newspaper newspaper newspaper newspaper....computer computer computer computer....etc. I admit it was kinda fun in a twisted sort of way, but i felt like someone that should be put away in some institution. Caffeine just has too much power over my mind and body. I think i'll stick to apple juice.

4 comments:

  1. love it. I seem to act the same way from coffee too. even chai tea makes me like that.

    My stomach usually hurts really bad after, but I don't know why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea my stomach hurt soo bad the rest of the day. It was awful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please don't post a Caribou pic if you feel that way about ALL coffee. They have a great product for coffee lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha oh i know! I didn't mean to put coffee down...just the way my body reacts to it. I put up caribou cuz thats the only coffee i've ever really tried!

    ReplyDelete