Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Fall Season


Today is the first "official" day of Fall! I have just started to notice the sights and smells of Fall--and I love it. The leaves are starting to change, and there is just a different feel in the air. I have always loved Fall because my dad and I used to rake up the leaves, and we would jump in them together. Also, since my birthday is in September, I have always had a special place in my heart for Fall. It isn't sticky hot out, but its not yet cold. You can wear jeans and a sweatshirt and can still enjoy being outside. It means football season and pumpkins. It means apple-picking and season premieres of our favorite shows.

I guess I can only think of one thing I DON'T like about Fall.........it comes before Winter.




Image from mesdeauxcents.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment