Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Growing up...


I will soon be starting my last semester of college. As expected...I have SO many mixed feelings about this. I feel like I just finished high school....or at least my freshman year of college. I don't feel grown-up enough to be in the real world yet. I spent last week at home--and it felt "normal". Coming back to the cities makes me feel more independent and grown up, but deep down I feel like i belong at home with my parents. I've always had issues with growing up since I was little. Of course I look forward to the future and what it holds for me...but as always its all a big, scary, unknown. I guess that's where faith jumps in. But just for the record, I'll always be daddy's little girl.


"Too many people grow up. That's the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up. They forget. They don't remember what it's like to be 12 years old. They patronize, they treat children as inferiors. Well, I won't do that." --Walt Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment