Wednesday, November 16, 2011

1st Annual Cousin's Trip!

Earlier this summer, my cousin Ted and I decided we wanted to take a trip down to AZ to visit our other cousin, Danielle. She is a Freshman at U of Arizona in Tucson...and Ted & I being from Massachusetts and Minnesota we don't get to see each other too often. It would be the first time we have ever hung out together without our parents and the rest of our family. Well we made it happen and flew out to AZ for the last week in October. It was a blast :). It was really fun getting to know each other not just as family...but also as friends.

At Rawhide...an old western town that became "haunted" at night.

Dani & Ted showin some cousinly love after shopping.

Being tourists.

Miss you Ted & D! All I can say is...I can't wait to plan the next one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment