Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Sometimes.

Sometimes I go on Pinterest

And I'm jealous of those clothes. 

I'm jealous of that house. 

I'm jealous of her hair. 

I'm jealous of those people who choose to make time to cook all that food and make all those crafts. 

Sometimes I go for a run. 

And I hate every second of it. 

I hate that road. 

I realllly hate that hill. 

I hate feeling like I'm about to pass out. 

Sometimes I miss Minnesota. 

I get worried about all the upcoming rainy days here in Seattle. 

I know I'll miss the snow...a little bit. 

I miss my grandparents. 

I miss my friends. 

Sometimes I worry about the future. 

Sometimes I wear the same jeans 5 days in a row at work. 

Sometimes I get so happy and hyper for no reason. 

Sometimes I buy mint Oreos. And eat them all in 2 days. 

Sometimes I wish I could live out in the middle of nowhere, no technology, no electricity, no running water. 

Sometimes I just want to be bored. 

Sometimes I honestly think I'm crazy.

Sometimes I want to go back to school. Like really, really bad.

Sometimes I want a dog. 

Sometimes I question EVERYthing. 

And you know what?

I think sometimes that's all okay. 



No comments:

Post a Comment