Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sunshine in Seattle.

Life in sunshine via pictures. Ready, Go! 

It's been super nice out lately. My boyfriend has a motorcycle, so obviously I "make him" (ask very nicely to) give me rides on it. My head was hurting this day because I was wearing bobby pins. Under a helmet. Because I'm smart. 
Also, We think we are sooo cool. Because we are. 

One day at work I wore my new white shoes. Then they made me water the plants which, well...live in dirt. So I became a genius. 

I ran my 3rd half marathon on Saturday. Wasn't super happy with my time or pace, but it was sunny and 75 out so I didn't really care. 

And they still give you medals if you finish, whether you beat your own PR or not so...that's always awesome.

Ps. These pictures were taken exactly a year apart. Who knew some clean eating would even make a little difference on my cheeks!? Okay, sorry, but I got excited.

That's the weather I'm bragging about. Because I totally control the weather. 
Boyfriend and I have been dating for over 365 days now. I'm glad he convinced me to date him. And move here. But I was pretty easily convinced. I mean look at him! And where we live!! 

*sigh* :) 


Yesterday I worked for over 14 hours. So today I got to hang out in the sun with these cuties and their wonderful mom! Aaand then I went back to work again tonight. But it was fun while it lasted. AND I got burnt. So, there's that, too. 

Okay that's enough picture updates for now, so I will leave you with this: 




No comments:

Post a Comment