Saturday, April 17, 2010

Life by Numbers

Since I have had a mysterious fever for the past week, my life seems invaded by numbers. My daily identity has become a number.
For example: Mom/Roommate/Boyfriend: "How are you today?" Me: "Well, last night I was 101.7, but now i'm down to 100.3" Because of this, I am inspired to blog about my day today...in numbers.
-----------------------
Tonight, I found 1 spider crawling on my bed. I usually don't mind spiders...but I'm not a huge fan when they decide to take a lil stroll across my sheets.
(This is the least creepy spider picture I could find ha)
I bought groceries tonight, and strawberries were on sale! So I got 2 containers of them. Hellooooo smoothies!

.
Because I have to work tomorrow morning, Danielle and I went to church tonight at 6 (Saturday night service) instead! It was awesome! We tried a new church, and it was an awesome message---about the importance of Joy. Also, we both commented that its kind of nice to go to church and not have the stresses of Sunday night homework/things to do right after church. I think I can speak for both of us..that we were blessed tonight :)


It is only 33 more days from today until I get to see Nathan again! He comes to Fargo for a weekend when his friend is getting married! Then, its only about 2 1/2 months after that until he's home for good!

Well, it is now 9:35 and I am roommate-less for the night, so I'm going to read the new book I bought for $19.99 from church tonight! I will most likely blog about the book later if it is as good as I hope it to be!



All pictures except the last one from vi.sualize.us.com

1 comment:

  1. Um, I love this, and I love you! I think I may have to make a blog about numbers one day. <3

    ReplyDelete