Thursday, March 11, 2010

5 points=An Update.

Updates on my life within the last month or so....

1. I spent a week in Arizona mid February, visiting my lovely family there [Grandma, Aunt, and 4 wonderful girl cousins=)]
Me with the two youngest girls..Bryana and Brooklyn
-
2. I then proceeded to get a new job! Science Museum of Minnesota--as a Visitors Assistant for the new exhibit--The Dead Sea Scrolls. LOVE it so far!!
-
3. Then I made a last minute decision to go to North Carolina to visit Nathan for about 5 days after my job training but before I actually started. Had a BLAST! (I feel very blessed to have taken 2 big trips less than a month apart!)
Nathan and I with our Twins Logo sandcastle

4. Beans the Gecko is now happy and eating! Tonight he ate 8 worms...that is his record for one sitting since he has been in my care. I also tried to hold him..but he wasn't feelin it...probly cuz he had a belly full of worms.
-
5. I am mentally preparing myself to begin training for a half marathon (not brave enuf yet to tackle training for the full!). However...I am very discouraged at the thought of running so many miles on a treadmill to train..so I have to map out routes in my neighborhood..and pray the weather stays fairly nice.
-
Well there ya have it. 5 Highlights in the life of Kirsten....OH! one more....Traci gets to come and stay with me next weekend....and I will probably be blogging about that so stay tuned ;)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT! I was hoping you would be blogging soon! :) I can't wait to come visit!

    ReplyDelete